Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Zen Fuschia Episode 6: Wise Women


To: Pipar Martin zenfuschia@ebtech.net
From: AD mr.d@lionshareproductions.ca
Date: Monday, October 5, 2009 9:24 AM
Subject: wise women

On the subject of women named Sage, who may be pronounced “Soggy”… one of the things I am coming to respect most in you is your forthrightness. Perhaps I owe the apology, in case I’ve come on too strong, or behaved too sentimentally in the current of my divorce. You’re a delightful woman, and I’m content just getting to know you. The former hippie in me hates the idea of predetermining anything… “all false expectations are a prison, man.” So, regarding NY, I’ll let you direct. No hurry. From the way you order food, I can tell you like to taste your decisions before you swallow.

To our friendship…

ps. you haven’t lived until you’ve skated at Rockefeller Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Shi Studio