Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Zen Fuschia Episode 5: Seasons in the City


From: AD “mr.d@lionshareproductions.ca”
To: Pipar Martin “zenfushcia@ebtech.net”
Date: Thursday, October 01, 2009 12:16 PM
Subject: Seasons in the city

Beautiful lunch yesterday, beautiful company. Any thoughts on NY? If yes, let’s talk soon (the best reservations go fast). I’d love to do this with you (and please don’t let expense be a consideration)…I love this city and would be thrilled to show you around.

Rehearsals are coming along…another sunny morning spent in the dark womb.


From: Pipar Martin “zenfuschia@ebtech.net”
To: AD “mr.d@lionshareproductions.ca”
Date: Sunday, October 04, 2009 10:38 PM
Subject: soggy phones & being a drip

iphone went kaput after being dropped in the lake at a friend’s cottage this weekend…apologies for belated response.

Regret to say I’m filming and can’t get away til December…freezing in NY, hm? Also, awkward as this may be (esp via email), I hope I haven’t given off the wrong vibe regarding our friendship. I can be a tad naïve (and possibly way off the mark, in which case, ignore entirely). Anyway, I’m flattered by the attention, but can’t offer much in return. I’m just not in that space right now (What space? Um, the affectionate one? Why do I sound like a 13 year old…or worse yet, like a cross between a clinical therapist & a new agey wingnut named Sage whenever I try to talk about this? Forgive my dog-paddling). Point being, I appreciate our new friendship and hope it can continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Shi Studio